Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a hard time choosing a decent color for the calipers, any input would be appreciated...tints will be changed to black if that affects anyones decision

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
White with chrome logo. They will stand out nice and the chrome logo will match your wheels.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Black with chrome logo, and black out those headlights but leave the rings chromed

·
Banned
136 Posts
i have a buddy who is about to chrome his calipers and get the supra paint blk. jus tossin my .02cents

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I like the white idea as Sean mentioned, but you'd have to cleam them up every week. I personally like black calipers with chrome logo. Looks clean, doesnt look dirty, and i just like the color black.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the inputs guys, i'll probably be goin with the black with chrome supra decals
thanks a lot

·
BoosT AddicT
238 Posts
I also have a white tt and i just painted mine red with a chrome decal. The chrome decal was my second choice.. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I agree with black paint and chrome supra. Red looks nice on white, but makes the caliper stand out a bit. I would probably only go red if I wanted to draw attention to my brakes (ie, if they were brembos).

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
White95TT said:
I also have a white tt and i just painted mine red with a chrome decal. The chrome decal was my second choice.. :bigthumb:
I'm leaning towards the black but the red sounds interesting...pics?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts