Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did the mk3 ever come with white interier or here is a beater ? what colors did the mk3 interier come in. I would like to know because I am going to paint my car a dark matlic green and do not know what color to make the interier it is a brown right know. Any input on what I should do. because I wanted to put race seats in it down the road but I couldent find any thing that went with the brown interier.
thx :bigthumb:

·
0 to gas station in 5 sec
1,012 Posts
to my knowledge the interior came in:

medium grey
shadow grey (super rare)
tan
burgandy
dark blue

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Grey
Shadow Grey
Beige
Brown
Maroon
Deep Red
Blue

·
0 to gas station in 5 sec
1,012 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
Grey
Shadow Grey
Beige
Brown
Maroon
Deep Red
Blue
wow, it came in deep red? i've never seen that, unless it's amazingly similar to maroon

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
It was offered in different years.

Brown replaced Beige, Deep Red replaced Maroon

:)

(Pretty sure Deep red is either only 90+ or 91+, think it's 90+)

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
Grey
Shadow Grey
Beige
Brown
Maroon
Deep Red
Blue

Besides shadow grey I thought there were two variations of the regular grey, or maybe all pre 89's with grey had the light grey seats and door inserts. I believe there is also variations of the maroon between the earlier and later models. THere was a great web site that had all the pics and info. Maybe someone can chime in

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
njsupramk3t said:
Besides shadow grey I thought there were two variations of the regular grey, or maybe all pre 89's with grey had the light grey seats and door inserts. I believe there is also variations of the maroon between the earlier and later models. THere was a great web site that had all the pics and info. Maybe someone can chime in
Some of the variations depend on the cloth material. The cloth material changed twice.

The "variation" of maroon, was the newer deep red.

Grey didn't change though.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
just to add..i saw a pic of the deep red in the forums sometime ago..it looks spectacular!

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
anyone else have tan interior on the forums or am i the only one? it kinda bothers me at times cause i cant find int parts of my color...unlike the grey or maroon.

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Tan interior looks fuckin sweet. The supra on my background has tan interior and it looks sick with the black ext.

I don't remember which member owns it, just got the wallpaper out of a thread where people post their supra's pics :)

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
at first i didnt really like the interior color. i was thinking of changing it to grey, but the tan grew on me and now i love it. not many out there with tan int. hey post that pic of the sup. i want to see what it looks like. maybe i will do mine like that.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
there is a black and tan one for sale near me, pretty nice, but id still rather have shadow grey :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts