0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I was wondering, what size exhaust piping do you think this is:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've tried to compare the flange on the CAT side of the piping with other 80mm (3 inch) exhausts such as the Blitz since I would think that the flange size would be the same for all mk3 exhaust systems, by comparing the distances between the bolt holes and edge of the pipe diameter, i'd be able to tell if it's 3" or not...

any ideas? i need to know asap :) thanks for your time!

MelloBoy

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
how tall is the person in the backgroud?! ask them to measure thier toe and then we can get a better guess sizewise fo the pipes diameter to the persons toe! HAHAH! jk with u Ryo! :p

to me it looks like a 2.75"! dont see many of those! but just doesnt look as wide as a full 3"! dont know why someone woudl make only 2.75" but hey! who knows! :rolleyes:

actually looks like 3" now that i stared at it for about 5 more seconds! :cool:

EDIT: wait.. no ..... 2.75"!

EDIT#2: nm .... its 3"!

EDIT#3: (Rainman voice) "Deffinetly, deffinetly, 3 inch! Deffinetly"

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uhhhh, WTF??

Why don't you just measure across to get the diameter

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
because the person selling it isn't responding to my e-mails and it's not mine...

i'm not an idiot who doesn't know how to use a damn ruler :p

melloboy

·
25psi = 14" brakes :)
2,306 Posts
That is a Greddy SP part. (I do belive.) If so, it is 80mm, aluminized mild steel, and the ofset resonator is the best design since it never gets near the driveshaft. (Like the HKS design can at times.)
How much is he asking? If your spending more than 50.00, keep looking IMHO.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he's askin $200 for entire catback
not sayin which one it is :) i can't confirm if it was a custom exhaust job or if it was from the factory....

melloboy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts