Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 6246 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put my rear speakers in to day took the whole car apart to do it but i got it done now for tho's 3 1/2" thats next weeks plan:rockon:

·
Registered
136 Posts
i looked at mine o_O waiting to get the steering wheel put together lol. then need to get the radio re wired cause the kid that had it before me nuffed it all up. If you rode in it and watched the radio every bump i go over it flashes so theres like a mini strobe light in the car lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
About to put the 7/16 exhaust stud kit in, new ct-26, hks down pipe, lex afm, 550 denso injectors, and new hex head bolts for my valve covers! And what does the car decided to do to me today?!?! Leak water all over my lap while driving in the rain.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I looked at the boost gauge that I just bought for it and am thinking of how the hell I'm going to wire it in

·
Registered
274 Posts
i drove mine to work, then to the bank....got some lunch probably gonna clean it soon

·
Addicted to oil
3,292 Posts
i'm at work making more money for supra parts. its friday people :dunno:

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Nothing. It's too frigging cold out.

·
Night in the Ruts
921 Posts
Went to the bank and pulled some cash out for the new goodies it's going to get, which after last night I get to add another pressure plate to the list, which will go in tomorrow.
And sent a picture, out of the video, to Victor so he could tinkle all over himself, seeing his car pulling the wheels on his launch last night.

·
Paid cash for my TT 6MT
439 Posts
I looked at my cars thinking,im so glad i spent the $ on them and not the woman!!!!! SUPRAS FTW!!!!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I built my new 7m for my prestine 500.00 car :) soon to be a daily driver

·
Banned
4,966 Posts
Debated if I should drop the $300 on a 2jzgte manifold or just rock the stock N/A manifold for awhile on the 2jzge.

Which reminds me, I need a fan clutch.

·
(◕_◕)
3,756 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
The MK3 gave me a phone number today, really cute girl too at panera WOOT!! It was really unexpected I really didnt think girls liked MK3 supras :nervous:

1 - 20 of 6246 Posts