Supra Forums banner

3121 - 3140 of 4671 Posts

·
GE with boltons ;)
894 Posts
I do this everyday. I know how you feel haha
I'm in Wisconsin and don't feel like paying for propane lmao!

Haven't been out there to "work" on anything for about a month!! Just been ordering stuff, opening the box, doing the inital AWWWW YEAH... closing the box back up and throwing it in the "parts room" (one of the spare bedrooms)....... DAMN SNOW!

Patrick, your supra looks damn good! Nice setup!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks man last owner had it installed.. I may consider parting with it if you are interested I'll let you be the first to know

·
Registered
217 Posts
Haven't been out there to "work" on anything for about a month!! Just been ordering stuff, opening the box, doing the inital AWWWW YEAH... closing the box back up and throwing it in the "parts room" (one of the spare bedrooms)....... DAMN SNOW!
Haha I've been doing the exact same thing!

Haven't driven the car in almost a month, it's just been sitting hooked up to a battery tender. I just look at it in the garage every morning when leaving for work. Cannot wait for warmer weather and all the salt/snow to be gone!

·
I turn my own wrenches!
5,096 Posts
Sold it and bought a viper : D
Congrats! You will be back sooner than you think. A lot of guys on here make that mistake and realize fast! :)
Enjoy the Viper, I would like to add a Viper to my garage one day and will. But must keep a Supra at all times, I personally have made that mistake before crossing over into other cars and realizing I messed up.

Get some pictures of said Viper!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Congrats! You will be back sooner than you think. A lot of guys on here make that mistake and realize fast! :)
Enjoy the Viper, I would like to add a Viper to my garage one day and will. But must keep a Supra at all times, I personally have made that mistake before crossing over into other cars and realizing I messed up.

Get some pictures of said Viper!

Thanks! honestly I'm enjoying the viper very much. I think it is way more fun to drive than my supra was, granted it don't have the luxury and technicality the supra had which I will definitely miss. I don't think ill ever sell the viper but I would definitely like to add another supra to my collection down the road. Ill post pics in a bit!

·
Super Moderator
10,277 Posts
Installed TRD motor and tranny mounts and StopTech BBK on my hardtop.

Ken.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Put my drag radials on & took it out to do some late evening launch practice on the street due to a 1k callout that never happened because the guy wiesel'd out when he found out what he was up against. Was fun

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,229 Posts
Reclothed the front speaker grills and drilled out the plastic to open the grill up some more (on my TT).

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,139
Supra aka Debt Jet! I'm 8 up! Lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Finally decided to tackle the EGR removal. Ordered my block off plates from the fine folks at Titan and they should be here today. Got all the parts removed and the temp sensor resistor plugged in and taped off last night. All that's left is to install the plates and cap the vacuum lines.

3121 - 3140 of 4671 Posts