Supra Forums banner

4641 - 4647 of 4647 Posts

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,154 Posts
Bought a full set of black carpeted floor mats, brand new in plastic from another member for $40. Oh wait, sorry, that was for my 4Runner. Those guys have no idea what floor mats are worth.

·
Super Moderator
10,177 Posts
Not today, but last weekend, I put 609 miles on my hard top, driving to SIV, participating in the Scenic Drive and driving back home. Nothing better.

Ken.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,154 Posts
Rebuilt my brake master cylinder, which had starting leaking from the rear (where the MC meets the booster) during track sessions. Then bench-bled the MC (again) and bled the entire system (all 4 calipers).

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow. Very nice. If you do not mind, how much was the total and spec, did you roll the fenders?

Thank you!

I can't really remember the exact total but I would budget around $4k for a setup like this. I still need the ARP extended studs for the rear as well to complete the setup. I rolled the rears and had to trim the black plastic finisher at the rear of the arch on both sides. As for the fronts that required a bit of pulling to fit 245/40r18's but I went with the Toyo Proxes R1R's which have a wider footprint than most 245's from what I found. Overall, worth the expense to actually start seeing traction in 2nd.

4641 - 4647 of 4647 Posts