Supra Forums banner

4681 - 4694 of 4694 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,362 Posts
Matt,

I must say that set-up is pretty sweet, what with the ability to dial up a rear taillight iteration best suited to one's personality. I am waiting (impatiently) for your build thread. Don't be like me and (almost) wait too long :).

Ken.

·
Inline for the win
4,697 Posts
^ Agree with Ken... Those look slick as hell.... Quit holdings out on the build details!

DP

·
Administrator
8,492 Posts
Need to go back through my notes, put something together. Car is running driving and tuned but little stuff needs to be addressed and some other decisions made.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Installed a new Sony Double Din stereo, upgraded the small door speakers to the 6 1/2" Alpine type R, replaced the stock sub with the JL C5, and got some Rockfords installed for the rears. All wired in through the stock amp and I'm surprised it sounds as good as it does. Also installed some new hatch struts from Lift Supports Depot after I installed the factory tonneau cover. The old ones couldn't hold the hatch up any longer. Very pleased with the outcome. Next is to rip out all the old carpets (yes carpets) as one of the PO layed some shitty aftermarket carpet on top of the old carpet and tried gluing it in place, thus destroying both. I picked up brand new OEM carpet that will take its place. Then start restoring my dash panels and reskinning the seats. Any one have recent experience with Interior Innovations? I'm about to pull the trigger on some Napa leather covers from them I think.....

·
Registered
609 Posts
Just started a full subframe rebuild. Engine, trans, fueltank out. Complete undercoat and replace all the bushings with Superpro. Powdercoat and galvanize every single piece of metal I can get my hands on. Will be installing KW V3 when I find them at a good price as well. Should ride as new when finished.

Casper
^^that was 5 months ago.
All parts are back from the powdercoater. Assembling everything now.

Casper

·
Registered
110 Posts
Finished removal of the entire sequential turbo system. Found out water pump routing for heater core is more complicated than I thought. When I pulled what was left of the twin turbo assembly off the stock manifold it felt SO GOOD! Have long box in my living room with PHR tape on it just waiting!!!

·
iSPOOL
1,179 Posts
Finished removal of the entire sequential turbo system. Found out water pump routing for heater core is more complicated than I thought. When I pulled what was left of the twin turbo assembly off the stock manifold it felt SO GOOD! Have long box in my living room with PHR tape on it just waiting!!!
How much blood did you lose removing those stock twins? Lol my hands were cut up when I finished...

·
Registered
1 Posts
My left wrist area has tons of small scrapes and cuts. Surprisingly my hands only two cuts on fingers and yes they were bleeding good. Never use gloves so it played out well... :LOL:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed new racing seats from Braum. My interior was all black except for the tan leather oem seats. Looks much better with a single color scheme throughout. The seats are very firm, but comfortable.

4681 - 4694 of 4694 Posts