Supra Forums banner
4901 - 4920 of 4950 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Took a good buddy of mines son for a ride in the Supra. It was really cool to see this young kid so excited about the car. Not to mention we had a Hellcat pull up to us in a parking lot and even that dude was completely freaking out over the car. Overall was a good night.
I love how timeless our cars are. All generations appreciate it.

This weekend I changed my lug nuts, rotors and pads and installed hood dampners.

·
Master Shit Fixer
4,012 Posts
Aye I grabbed the S's too, how do they ride so far?
I haven't had much road time with the car on these coilovers yet. But I'm doing an HPDE event this weekend, so I should have some good feedback. So far, I'm impressed that there's no additional harshness even though I went from 500lb. springs up front (on the gixxer_drew coilovers) to these (roughly) 800lb. springs on the HKS S.

·
Master Shit Fixer
4,012 Posts
Installed a Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2, behind the rear view mirror, on my NA.

·
Master Shit Fixer
4,012 Posts
Reactions: DaTaSPiKe

·
Master Shit Fixer
4,012 Posts
Installed a Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2, behind the rear view mirror, on my NA.
This is with the camera's flash on, because otherwise you really can't see it behind the windshield's top tint:

Closeup:

Reference size and location:

With TRD sign in the background:

View from the driver's seat. As you can see (or not), you can barely see it:

·
Master Shit Fixer
4,012 Posts
Lifted it 2 feet in the air...with this (new Xmas present to myself):

·
Master Shit Fixer
4,012 Posts
Quick Jacks? What model/accessories did you get? I’ve been eye balling these myself. Simply because I am so hesitant with a jack and stands after a near miss as a teenager.
Yes. 5000TL model (5000TL). It's very sturdy. The locking bar keeps it from collapsing. Carry a jackstand near your head if you're extra cautious.

Details:

If you buy a kit, try the "WELCOME" promo code on QuickJack's website.

Pictures of the additional parts:

·
Master Shit Fixer
4,012 Posts
Looks nice Shawn! What is the process for aligning it on the pinch welds? The old jackstand method can be tedious.
It's pretty easy:
  1. Stick pinchweld pucks to the pinchweld at the jack locations (I glued some toolbox foam to one side of the inside of each puck so it will stay put)
  2. Slide QuickJacks under side rails
  3. Line QuickJacks up with pucks (casters make this really easy, and there's less than half an inch between the QuickJack pad and the pucks, so it's easy to eyeball)
  4. Lift!

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo
44 Posts
Still working on it, but have a lot of interference from my crank sensor signal to my aem infinity . Doing over the wiring and converting to a Hall effect sensor… not fun.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Supra Sunday… Front and rear stock speaker replacement. I went ahead and ordered a set of the TB Development adapter plates for the front speakers, and wow. TBH, I was expecting a 3D printed piece or a thrown together piece of aluminum or something of that sort, but these things are nice! Received them in about 10 days +/- holidays.

My 4” replacement speakers lined right up. Install was a breeze and was able to keep the stock setup up front!
Wood Building Floor Flooring Audio equipment

Light Wood Material property Gas Composite material

Shoe Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Grey Gas Circle Automotive wheel system

Automotive tire Camera lens Digital camera Motor vehicle Reflex camera

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Rim

Grille Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
774 Posts
Timothy at TB Development is a great guy! His parts are top notch quality.
One of the best in Europe! These adapter plates are on my wish list, since my speakers are completely gone. Which speakers did you use?

Casper

4901 - 4920 of 4950 Posts