Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 4669 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a box fan propped in front of my garage access door to A/C down the garage. It should be nice and frosty when I get home tonight to start pulling the suspension.

·
Registered
793 Posts
The wheels in my sig-pic are 19" SSR SP1s. The ride suffers from too little rubber for my tastes, so I've ordered the exact same wheel in 18". Hoping they show up black this time on order #2.
Do you have any more pics of your current setup? Clean MKIV!

·
Fast Enough, Never Is.
920 Posts
I looked at it when I came home as it collected some more dust since I left unfortunately. I told it like I have for a while I'm trying to get everything together, all I lack is your cams, and told her it's close now. You gotta let em know whats going on. I have a wedding coming up next month so once that is over I hope to have it back together by the end of the year.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Put dash back...noticed AEM gauge is inop...gonna have to pull it all off again dyson'd out the wire bits. Got car jacked up wheels off ready to pull shocks and springs in the morning.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Lifted the California Car cover, thought about it, then put it back on. Gonna wait for my day off to get a good drive in and then wash before back to bed under the Cali Car cover...LoL

41 - 60 of 4669 Posts