Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a DP kit for a V8 for free. I'll show pictures of all the crap I got. I dont have the bottle, he wanted over 200 for it, and it's really big, i was thinking a 10lb bottle would fit alot better.

Can someone help me figure out what I need to complete it.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend of mine put his MKIV shot together by parts, I'll ask him to post what parts you'll need.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Muchas gracias!

I forgot to add, i wanna squirt 75more HP. Will I need to upgrade my fuel system? I am full BPU.

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
That looks like direct port. You won't need that many lines, nozzles and other misc stuff. You can get rid of some of that mess after you finish pieceing together the system. 75 shot you only need a single fogger wet.

Adam

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like you have enough stuff to do a single wet fogger easily. I only see one fuel soleniod, but 2 nitrous solenoids, you can use the extra nitrous solenoid for a purge valve. You might have to buy the lines to run from the solenoids to the single fogger, the nozzle has a -3 fitting on it and I believe the Solenoids and the distribution blocks are going to have a -4 fitting. You will need 2 lines that are -3 on the nozzle end and -4 on the other end. Standard stuff, any hot rod shop should be able to get it if they don't have it on the wall.

Rob_O

1 - 9 of 9 Posts