Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short this kid floored his car in a parking lot and lost control. My car got rear-ended/side swiped and the passenger side of the car lifted off the ground. I am not sure how f'ed up this is and what i need to change but i know the rear stabilizer shouldn't be rubbing the strut.
driver side - side that stayed on the ground

passenger side - side that got hit and lifted off the ground

I know i need to replace that rear stabilizer but do i also need a new UCA and strut or is my alignment just wack now?

· Registered
4,623 Posts
Take it to a good repair/body shop and get them to draw you up an estimate and repair the car with an insurance claim.

Just by looking at it you will not be able to see every thing that is bent / tweaked. For all you know the chassis itself might be twisted.

· Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to an alignment shop tomorrow. Hopefully i wont have any frame damage. I removed the rear bumper cover and i couldnt see anything pushed in so i am really hoping its just bent control arms / endlinks / sway bar / strut.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.