Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the best exhaust?? trying to get one...what do most people get...i like the blitz nur spec

·
Registered
282 Posts
I like the HKS carbon Ti, but depending on your goals and or current set up, you might want to consider the HKS racing TI......

Im a bit partial tho!

·
Super Moderator
10,584 Posts

·
200+mph
738 Posts
Boost Logic 4" Polished Exhaust System

·
Crazy Canadian MKIV
178 Posts
Ive got the HKS TI , its nice!

·
Fast Enough, Never Is.
920 Posts
HorsepowerFreaks 4" catback or turbo back, the cat back weighs 25lbs, big power equals big exhaust. Just depends on what you want to do man.

·
Getrag Gearhead
1,872 Posts
I like the HKS carbon Ti, but depending on your goals and or current set up, you might want to consider the HKS racing TI......

Im a bit partial tho!
Ditto. Bang for the buck you absolutely can't beat it. It has 95mm piping and a 3.5" DP can be fabbed to it by simplt altering the flange to a slip fit. It costs half the price of an HKS hyper racing Ti and it will support upto 800RWHP. You can't go wrong with it and it looks better than any other exhaust, IMO.

-Joe.

·
V8SLAYR
491 Posts
Boost Logic 4" Polished Exhaust System sounds very good

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea its either the blitz or the hks carbon ti for me..thanks guys

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
818 Posts
blitz

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I feel the best looking is the veilside ti. I like how it doesnt angle.
I know its not 4" but an exhaust cutout will def. come in handy.
I havent mounted mine yet so I dont know how it sounds but I heard its pretty mean.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have the nur spec and its kinda loud for me. I planning to switch to a titanium torch tip in the future but those are loud too:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts