Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Video Hoster
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now i know this is for a BMW, but its technical also so ill post here.

Have come up with the following build, need to know lag, spool time, what else could do with ect?
Dont want methanol injection ect.

Engine:

Full Supra TT transplant
Built Titan Motorsports Race Spec Engine with 3.2L Stroker Kit - $15000
Bullt Titan Motorsports Head - $5000
Full Sound Performance SP 73 HO Turbo Kit - $5000
HKS Titanium/Carbon exhaust - $700
AEM Standalone ECU - $1530
HKS Twin Power Ignition - $500
200 amp Alternator - $700
Greddy 4 row Intercooler - $1820
PWR Radiator - $460
Titan Motorsports Fuel System - $2200

Transmission:

Tilton Triple Carbon clutch - $5000
Titan Motorsports Custom Carbon Fibre Driveshaft - $2000
B&M Short Shifter - $200

(Need a built 6 speed transmission also- dunno where to find??)

This is for a money- no - object build.

J

·
Premium Member
5,361 Posts
I dont think you'll be needing the built 6spd. People who have 800rwhp+ run with it daily. And i dont even know if anyone does upgrade for MKIV trannies?

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
your asking Questions that won't be done by you guys for about another 10 years and you better save up the amount of money you are spending in parts for the labor you will be paying for in Florida or canada.

·
Video Hoster
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
erm ????
Where is your proof of this?
Do u have proof of this?
If not, please stick to the thread theme and not post dumb things, probably to boost ur post count.

U think im really thick, that I dont know how much labour and parts can cost? ::laughing all f******* night::

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
He didn't make a dumb comment.....he made an intelligent post about how much money it is going to cost......to me it looks like you just went to suprastore.com and found all the most expensive parts and put them down on this thread :rolleyes:

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
ummm sorry little boy for telling you how it is. I know your only seven-teen and you think you know everything about supras. but I know you don't. You are asking crazy ass Questions about a car you don't have seeing how you are only 17. I am not trying to get my posts up because if I was I would post dumb questions like you just did. I was trying to come off rude in my first posts I just said what I know since i work at a car shop and people like you come in asking for the prices of parts when they don't have the car let alone some of them do not have a drivers license. I do not know you but you are asking for stuff that will easily be 80k area and yet you are only 17. I hope you are some kind of prince or royalty over there.

·
In front of you
294 Posts
Dumb topic and shitty attitude, this is not the first time we see this kind of topic. And if your friend or whoever wants to do this kind of thing, i'm pretty sure he would like to know what goes int the car and so on, or does it work like this - you tell him what parts to buy and he just throws 80K at it ?
Not trying to be rude or anything, but it seems strange to me.

·
Video Hoster
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SUPRA557, as i said before, something ur either too ignorant to look at or whatever. THE SUPRA IS NOT FOR ME.

Renar: Yes it is like the latter. He knows how to drive his cars but doesnt know as much about the performance. I am kinda the middle-man - between him and the parts dealers/bodyshops/garages.

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
If I were someone who "knows how to drive his cars" etc. etc. as you say you friend does.

Then why for phuks sake would I be getting a 17 year old to do my leg work for me?

If I had the money to spend on the parts that you have listed I wouldn't be piss farting around talking to a 2fast2pimply wannabe asking him for advice on what I need to build up my BMW with a 2JZ. I'd be going to a well known and reputable workshop and ignoring the 17 year old middle man/child all together.

Provide us with some proof of this possibly fictional friend of yours and proof of his ability to pay for the above mentioned gear and perhaps then I'll consider taking everything that I've said back and address you with some semblence of respect.

Until such time, troll the forums some more and stop wasing our time with your wet dreams.

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
I await your build up and can't wait to see it in Max Power coz we get it here in OZ too :D

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
BTW, why only possibly get featured? I mean, with a "money- no - object build" it should be on the front page!

·
Slow Poke
1,940 Posts
Send me a copy then won't you? ;) I'll pay for it too...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts