Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think. Look good or no? Just looking for opinions thanks.

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
I think it looks good. Are those carbon fiber headlight covers too? That helps it look a lot better IMO. I like it.

·
Señor Member
4,741 Posts
Nice, looks better on your blue than others with white.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
since you asked for an opinion:
your car looks a lot better with a CF hood compared to a lighter colored car. however, i still think a car painted to match looks better. i think the unpainted CF hood was played out by the ricer crowd, and carries that connotation with it. however, judging by your choice of front bumper, i would imagine that is the look you are going for, the young guy with a hopped up car. go for it.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Im going to, the carbon fiber hood and headlights look awesome, i love the front bumper with the car, i wouldnt have my car any other way

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,347 Posts
While I'm usually against CF, I think it looks pretty good on that car.

Combination of the front bumper (which I don't like really), colour of car, and the tinted signals. While I don't like all of them individually, it looks not too bad as a set.

Go for it! But definitely make sure you get the headlight covers as well, and I recommend NOT getting the ones with vent(s), I think the vents look tacky myself.

But it is up to you after all, but my opinion is pretty much fact. :p

·
Registered
689 Posts
thumbs up, your blue looks great with the carbon fiber, usually i hate carbon fiber next to any other color, but looks great in this case.

if i ever had carbon fiber anything tho, i'd get it painted to match my car :) i know its carbon fiber, light and strong, no need to make sure everyone knows

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah we know its a photoshop..i was just trying to get opinions

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well when i found out this big FMIC will cost me 1300.00 with the custom mandrel bent pipes that need to be made, i said its not worth it. I think my IC looks pretty good in there, i think im going to leave it

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that was going to be my surprise lol....but its costing a little more than i thought it would be when I totalled up everything I would need, maybe a ways down but for now im keeping my 7m

1 - 20 of 24 Posts