Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

missing from the pics is the other 4 channel tube driver amp, focal utopia 3 way comp., eclipse 8053 headunit, audio control processors, steetwires battery, most of the cableing and the 5 cases of dynamat all of which are already installed in the car.

anybody looking for some kickpanles already made let me know, mine will be forsale very soon.

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
Great gear....it would look even better in a car! :bigthumb:

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,924 Posts
dayum that's some good ass product :bigthumb:

oh yeah, thumbs up for the Focal gear :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
damn all that for that one sub? very nice though nice product my backseat is gone and has that motorized amp rack awesome stuff though

·
1,924 Posts
beauty, i'm still waiting to put my second set of 165W in my rear deck :(

i think at the end of the year i'm going to go with the new JL Audio HD amps, and add a second W7 :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
be on the lookout for my car in some magazines. my friend that is doing all of the fiberglass work has had his car in 17 different magazines in several countries. hes already spoken to several about my buildup.

heres a link to some of his work from a few yrs ago.

www.woodyscustomcreations.com

·
1,924 Posts
he's got some nice lookin stuff on his site. my boss has probably heard of him or knows him, he's been around since 1989 or so doing car audio stuff.

where is he based out of?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
he's got some nice lookin stuff on his site. my boss has probably heard of him or knows him, he's been around since 1989 or so doing car audio stuff.

where is he based out of?

his name is david wood. hes been doing this for close to 20 yrs also. hes been around the country doing work. from La. to atlanta and somewhere out in cali.

·
1,924 Posts
cool cool.

my boss' name is Barry Ross

he was a big time Rockford Fosgate supporter, still is. He built a show dually for RF back in the day that was badass. He was also installer of the year in 1990 and 1991 i believe.

that rear view mirror thing is pretty interesting, i'm still on the fence with that one. don't destroy such a nice eclipse ;)

·
Supra-NA-T...Girls -Twin
2,165 Posts
^ me and my boy did the erar view mirror thing back in like 99.....but with a detachable face.....i'd be a little nervous doing it to an eclipse

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ me and my boy did the erar view mirror thing back in like 99.....but with a detachable face.....i'd be a little nervous doing it to an eclipse

yea his mirror was done in 99 or 2000. as for doing it to the eclipse im not worried. ive got 3 more just like it and a total of 7 eclipse highend units. i like to stockpile really good equipment.

the purple MX3 was his personal car and took 5th in pro 601+ at IASCA world finals in 2000 or 2001 i believe. i was there for it and got to meet a lot of the big timers ( biggs,eldridge,buwalda...) got a demo in each one of their cars also.

david recently got an offer to go and work with biggs doing a show similar to unique whips. hes currently waiting to see if the show pans out.

·
1,924 Posts
here's about all i know about the HD amps....they're the size of the alpine PDX amps, they're more expensive than the slash series amps yet still use the same R.I.P.S technology, and they're "due out" at the end of the year this year.

also they'll be in a 4 x 150watts & 1 x 600watts setup.

·
Ticketing Ricers Evrywhre
1,485 Posts
I'd say you have a hell of alot of money invested and can't wait to see the end-result. Those Tube Driver amps aren't cheap, but they are well worth it. I went to school with the owner's son, and they let him go into the factory and build one of the first 4-channels off the line. Great stuff!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yep, they are very nice amps. everytime i run across one that is in good shape i pick it up.

i spoke to BK recently and he told me that all of the amps i send him are about as clean as they were new. he was suprised that people take such good care of them.

the ones in the pic will all be signed and dated by BK himself. he is the only person that touches the old stuff. none of his employees do repairs on them.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts