·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
whats not to like, looks great.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys...i always see those totally modded out supras with 700rwhp and amazing wide body kits but i dont have enough money for all that stuff...i just wanted to see what everyone thought about the stock bodied ones like me going around...see ya around

shout outs to all supras in jersey!:wavey:

·
Registered
190 Posts
God Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm Hella Clean =]

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
damn P Rock where was that pic taken? your car looks awsome in that setting! sweet

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
BWsupra97 said:
thanks guys...i always see those totally modded out supras with 700rwhp and amazing wide body kits but i dont have enough money for all that stuff...i just wanted to see what everyone thought about the stock bodied ones like me going around...see ya around

shout outs to all supras in jersey!:wavey:
Stay stock. Not too many are stock any more. Yours looks really great! Love it :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts