Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think that the stock front bumper with the CF lip from WOTM would look good with a full blitz kit? :ugh2:

I tried to get it photochopped but no help. So ill have to get your opinions on this. I need a new front because mine is held on my two rivets and is spider cracked all to hell.

Kevin

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
Yes...but dumping that park bench on the rear is a prerequisite. I personally would lose the rear skirts too. Remove the rear skirts, replace the stock bumper, add the lip, and stay wingless FTW.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the Rear skirts so i would keep them. And the wing is beat to crap so i amd planning on the removal but RMM is replacing it. anyone else?

·
T88 YOU
3,567 Posts
i agree with dego red, the rear skirts make the car look too "80s", and a RMM wing will look MUCH better, just my .02

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill tell you what I wish i just bought a stock body Supra. Spent the little bit more and not have to fiddle with this rough body work. It gets to damn expensive. The rear skirts actually aren't skirts at all they are the entire cover, and the damn this is completely molded in. If anyone has all of the stock parts I will take them all!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
As im sure you will, wait and do it all at once, and spend the cash to get it done right.... saves alot of headache.

Its comforting to know you were not involved in the decision to put that front bumper on..... except, I dont think it can be called a bumper, ... maybe a front wedge?

Good to see you fixing it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts