Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dagger OCHO
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been trying to get a clutch kit from 935motorsports for a month now and the only answer i get when i email him is i don't know where it is. so needless to say i'm getting a refund for the CCI stage 4, 6 puck cluth kit i paid for. the only alternative i see is the SPEC stage 3 clutch kit. but i'm gonna have to spend another $100 or more for it.

sooo.....i was wondering how well the stock pressure plate, and if i just buy a OEM replacement clutch disc, would hold up. for now until i have money to actually start upgrading the engine with cams and a real turbo, instead of xspower.

how much Torque would i really have with the aristo 2jz? 320 at the most. so i'm thinkin the stock clutch should be able to hold that. it would save me around $500 where i can buy the things i still need to get her running. PW steering line, waterpump...etc. and then when i can buy a better clutch kit when i'm about to get more power. which would be in like 2 years.

thanks
-niel

·
Dagger OCHO
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone think the stock pressure plate and spec stage 3 clutch disc would be a good combo?

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
anyone think the stock pressure plate and spec stage 3 clutch disc would be a good combo?
some poeple have had good luck with that (a guy has a 6 puck disc and a stock pp makeing 500ftlbs to the ground i think).. worth a shot.. 935 has their 6 puck new stock pp for like 350 or so..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts