Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been kinda deciding between a new mustang, 05-06 GTO, or just sayin screw the backseats i have a family car already and getting a C5 coupe.

any thoughts on the newer stangs? im not very fimiliar with them at all.

·
Registered
204 Posts
gto has more power, mod potential, it has better build quality, way better interior, more exclusive
on the other hand....a stang gt is lighter and i guess thats the only advantage that i can find

i`d choose an lsx engine over a modular any day of the week

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Tough choice between the GTO and Mustang. I personally like the way the Mustang looks MUCH better than the GTO, but the GTO has the better engine and trans (if compared to a Mustang GT).

I would rather have the C5 that the GTO or Mustang though.

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
I personally like the way the Mustang looks MUCH better than the GTO
Agreed. I would take a Mustang over a GTO any day. If you want to mod either car, there is the same amount of aftermarket support for each.

The Mustang looks like a Mustang.

The GTO looks like a Grand Am/Cavalier type of thing. Yuck. Small wheel/tire combo FTL, too.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm not many opinions... how are they speed wise? i mean from what ive found gt's only run like 13.8ish

what do they run once ya add a supercharger/turbo kit. ?

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
You are probably better off visiting a Mustang site for those answers, since nobody here seems to own a Mustang, especially a forced induction model.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts