Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this yesterday...
1974 Camaro Sport Coupe 350 Small block / TH350 Auto w/ A/C.

More Pics Here
Muscle cars are my first love. :) :bigthumb: It doesn't look like much but with a little elbow grease I will have her looking like this.

Brent

OK.... A LOT of elbow grease... :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys... I love the fact the damn thing is pretty simple to work on the parts don't cost an arm and a leg either.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Do I see the beginnings of emissions equipment on that car? Oh no - gotta get rid of that stuff really quickly! I'm glad that you picked one of those up - they're already the next "up and coming" big deal for collectors, if not already. You're not alone in the Supra community, for having a classic car - I would sell my Supra before I sold my 1970 Cutlass 442.

Good luck with her!

p.s. - here's a picture of my ride, almost the same color in real life - my pics are off-color.

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
Nice buy Brent, my boss is restoring a '75 right now, he's owned it since new! Let me know if you have questions, he knows everything about that car. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
+1

Thanks Rajunz...I might take you up on it. See you at the cruise!

Brent

·
Banned
216 Posts
95Legnd6Spd said:
Do I see the beginnings of emissions equipment on that car? Oh no - gotta get rid of that stuff really quickly! I'm glad that you picked one of those up - they're already the next "up and coming" big deal for collectors, if not already. You're not alone in the Supra community, for having a classic car - I would sell my Supra before I sold my 1970 Cutlass 442.

Good luck with her!

p.s. - here's a picture of my ride, almost the same color in real life - my pics are off-color.

442=teh sex

·
Driver Down
1,991 Posts
95Legnd6Spd said:

Good luck with her!

I want a 442 :(

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,306 Posts
Zylo said:
I want a 442 :(
Everything has a price, Zylo... $22,000 and it's yours. Firm.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Black_95_Z28 : Thanks! I bought some old school centerlines for it today...!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks will...I think. :)

I have actually might be in a couple of months...I might have an investment opportunity and might sell all my toys.. :sadwavey: .. not sure though. I might just sell the truck and the camaro and make the Supra a daily driver.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts