Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think of this system...and Rockford Fosgate in general? how does it compare to JL pioneer...etc...

it is less than two months old, i have all reciepts and will guarantee everything is in perfect working order and is in perfect shape as far as cosmetic's (there are no scratches or bad places). now heres the equipment.- 1 Alpine head unit CDA-7875 (cd player 60X4 plus wireless remote,XM satilite ready and AI shuttle controller, plus its the one with blue lights and silver front)-. 1 Rockford Fosgate 600.4 (75 X 4 4Ohms, 150 X 4 2Ohms)-. 1 Rockford Fosgate 800.2 (200 X @ 4Ohms, 400 X 2 2Ohms, 800 X 1 bridged)-.1 Rockford Fosgate Digital 1 Fared Cap.- 1 Alpine Component set SPR-175A (2 6 1/2,2 tweets and crossovers).- 1 Audiobahn Component set (2 6 1/2, 2 tweets and crossovers). -2 Audiobahn AW1571X subwoffers.- 1 Sony XEC-505 1/2 din electronic crossover. -25 feet Stinger clear purple 4 guage power wire.- 5 feet Stinger clear 4 guage power wire. -50 feet Stinger 14 guage clear,purple twisted speaker wire.-20 feet Stinger 12 guage clear, purple twisted speaker wire,- 1 Stinger 150 Amp circut breaker. -1 stinger pro gold fused distribution block (3fuse) 4 guage to 8 guage.- 1 Stinger Pro Gold distribution block 4 to 8 guage.- 6 Stinger 4 guage crimpless gold terminal battery ends.- 3 sets Stinger RCA's 6 feet.- 2 sets Stinger RCA's 12 feet. if reserve is met I WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES. Payment is expected within 10 days of auctions end or negative feedback will be left and complaint filed. I will except PayPay, Money Order, and Cashiers checks only email me with any questions and i hope to have some pictures in a few days im trying to find a digital camera to borrow.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts