1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Built Auto
1,167 Posts
thats really high for a n/a with 130k miles. I'd say its worth no more than 10-11k

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i was thinking... but do u think i can lower the dealers price?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got my NA two years ago for $15K and it had 80K. So I myself think $16K is a little high. $13K would be the upmost highest I'd pay.

Ryan

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
me to.. do you think i can get the dealership to lower its price? Also, is it worth it to have this many miles?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most dealerships don't like to come down on prices. As far as having to many miles, mine had 80K and you couldn't tell it by sitting in or even driving it. It now has 127K and by the look of the car in pics, people think it has like 50K. So it's all really up to you and how good of shape the car is actually in.

Ryan

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks.. ive decided to wait until one with lower miles comes.. just for personal preferance.

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
12-13k if you ask me... i guess only thing that matters, how bad do you want the car ?

·
Registered
1995 Toyota Supra NA
174 Posts
I got my 95' NA back in 98' for 17Gs with 64K on the odometer. Tell that dealership to...ahhem...suck your balls... :bj:
But then again how bad do you want it. The engine can handle it but the cruise control, driver's seat, just about every bulb in the dash, and rear suspension kinda get a little worn after about 140K. Trust me, I got noises coming from everywhere in mine. But it will still get on it and go. I just wish my cruise still worked. :(

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
get the price lower....next week i will be picking up my black 95 n/a 5 spd for 16k...but its got 60k miles

1 - 12 of 12 Posts