Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
wasnt the first package passed through and signed by Bush?

either way, it doesnt matter who. were fucked.

·
chillin like a villain
640 Posts
Why blame obama? It's like a fat kid blaming McDonalds because he got fat from eating a shit load of it.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why blame obama? It's like a fat kid blaming McDonalds because he got fat from eating a shit load of it.
Exactly, I'm not blaming Democracy - I'm blaming the Fat Kids - Obama, the Dems, and that fat ass Barney Frank.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Exactly, I'm not blaming Democracy - I'm blaming the Fat Kids - Obama, the Dems, and that fat ass Barney Frank.
You're already 30 and your world is still so small... Don't worry though, you still have ample time to broaden your horizons.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Can we add begone to the list of annoying posters?

For a 30-year old he really does like to cry...

·
M*A*L*E M*O*D*E*L
318 Posts
The only thing that costs the government to make all that money is the paper they use, so why the fuck shouldn't they create as much as they want?

YOUR ALL IDIOTS

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You're already 30 and your world is still so small... Don't worry though, you still have ample time to broaden your horizons.
Spoken like a true elitist democrat.

It really sucks I predicted this crap before the elections. I HATE being right, when it's not the things I want to be right about.

Let me predict alittle more:

Many of this PORK in the bill will be retracted. Cause the Dems and Obama will have incited a fury within the American People (mainly moderates and conservative) and they will be too pussy to press forward. Obama will start changing his Class Warfare jargon ("quarter of a Million"), start supporting capitalism, change his rhetoric on CEO's, Banks, "Failed System", etc... His tax policies will be retracted as well - cause at the end of the day it make no F'n sense, and it will create a Employer backlash unseen in American History - they are idiots!

Bottom line is, EVERYTHING that Obama has set out to do will be "Pushed Back" for the sake of the economy and the American People. He is already bending on many policies. He's a puppet, not a leader, and he's been placed on a stage that he can't handle - too many better supporting actors around him. He can't hang.

And if this DOES NOT Happen - oh crap - get ready for a shit storm...And I am very, very serious. I'm am serious when I say we are at a crossroads of sorts for our country.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts