Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I am trying to find a 94-98 Supra tt for my next car. My question is WHAT DOES IT TAKE O GET A TT SUPRA TO 450+ HP to the wheels? I Have had a tt 300zx is it about the same as a supra as far ask cost and parts needed, i know the supras come ready to support more hp from toyota, but will i have to put alot in to it to get these kind of numbers? I have heard all kinds of things about supras putting down tons of power but is it as easy as it seems? Thanks for the help

Luke

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think you'll get more responses in the tech forum.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LucasColin said:
First I am trying to find a 94-98 Supra tt for my next car. My question is WHAT DOES IT TAKE O GET A TT SUPRA TO 450+ HP to the wheels? I Have had a tt 300zx is it about the same as a supra as far ask cost and parts needed, i know the supras come ready to support more hp from toyota, but will i have to put alot in to it to get these kind of numbers? I have heard all kinds of things about supras putting down tons of power but is it as easy as it seems? Thanks for the help

Luke

go to the mkiv website.

mkiv.christurner.com or something like that.

·
Registered
532 Posts
a strong running car to begin with,
dp, bcc, exhaust, fmic, camgears, 20-22 lbs of boost...this should get u around 420 at the wheels. u can do a vpc, and some other +'s mods to get u 450. race gas will definitely help u out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts