Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Supra Fan
4,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happened with 7Mpower.com? I remember about a year ago or so the site was sold to a new owner, but how come the site is not updated? So much of that information is outdated, and the 7M community and HP #'s have changed so drastically in the last few years. With a boom in new products and support people are blowing out those #'s now. On top of that many of those members on the 7mpower.com site dont even own their car anymore. I dont understnad why the site is not taken down completely if its not going to be maintained properly, or at least sell it to someone who will...

Anyone agree with me?

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
lol i hear what your saying.
i always check it out once in a while and always see the same cars.
It would be nice if it was updated.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
yah i agree.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
i would start a site... hmm maybe i should.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
haha well see.. i wouldnt mind taking over 7mpower.. if they are looking for a new owner.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
The guy that bought it is registered here, i think his name is cr33d or something like that. He said he was working on getting it moving again, i think i saw an update or two then nothing more.

Alot of peoples cars on there are gone now though. Trents is gone, Treys is down for like 2 years now i think, but supposedly about to be up again. Dr jonez's car is no more either, granted i still think that they all should stay up there, it would be nice to have updates, especially when the #s are very different now.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
ya it deffinatly needs to be updated. but i remember Mibrum wrote them and they said they wouldnt put his car on there cuz they want mkiii's with 7m motors which i think is stupid too.
they should have a retired car list, also a list of none mkiii's with 7M motors.

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
It definatly needs updating, there are at least half a dozen new cars with 600+ RWHP and alot in the 500 RWHP range now hopefully by years end we will have a 1000 RWHP supra (Slow66) :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
someone needs to take over it! give the mibrum team some respect. they built a MONSTER and slow 66 is on route to doing the same thing. theyll prolly deny slow66 because his doesnt have "bling" appeal on the outside. at least not from what ive seen.. but damn, someone shoudl take over it and give the guys making huge power the respect they deserve :D

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
KLH2004a said:
I don't know what you are hoping for, but I am banking on it.
Yah... i love the 7m, but i honestly dont think it can flow enough to hit the thousands... If the displacement was raised and all the proper headwork was done maybe i could see it. But i will stay optimistic and hope he can do it. Havent heard of the updates on his car in awile, i just remember the echaust going right out the fender...

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
i should email this guy, i know alot about html and php. maybe i can work with him. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Well i hope they figure it out soon. One of my goals was to make it on that list. It should be happening shortly too.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
my goal was it make it on the list too. i just wanted it to make me feel good and show people.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I already offered to purchase it or atleast update it for him awhile ago as I work as a web developer and could easily keep this updated.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
To bad there isn't a NA on that list.. Hah

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
well it sux because a lot of people have made over 400 rwhp in the last little while.. but i have not seen them up there.. whether they applied or not is a different question..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts