·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well heres the pic, anyone know?

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
prob some old discountinued exhaust that will look gay on a mostly stock bodied Supra. :bigthumb: With that said I know i have seen a couple, but I really can't remember the names. Bah, maybe it'll come to me later on. Otherwise you can buy any muffler with that style to fit up to your current exhaust.

Alex

·
Wholesome creamy goodness
656 Posts
Looks kind of like the discontinued HKS Dual Dragger...

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
doesnt have to be that exaxt exhaust, just one that looks like it. yeah it'd look pretty dumb on a stock body supra, thats why its not going on a stock body supra :)

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lookin for osmething like this:

but maybe have the pipes a little closer together, but something like this would be perfect

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
95jza80tt said:
the exhaust on the abflug car is a custom one as far as i know.. the hks dual dragger was similar in design
http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/exhaust/hks_dual_drager/index.html

there is a company in japan that also makes these dual muffler exhaust systems for the supra.. the brand is called "rein hard"
http://translate.google.com/transla...t&prev=/search?q=www.reinhard.co.jp&hl=en&lr=

most helpful rpely yet, i cant seem to find anywhere that still sells the hks model, and where would i be able to buy the "rein hard" exhaust? i do have a brother stationed in japan but he cant speak fluent japanese if his life depended on it

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
Supraman16 said:
Looks kind of like the discontinued HKS Dual Dragger...
That's what it looks like to me.

·
Highway Demon
2,898 Posts
i have not yet heard of anyone that sells rein hard in the US.. australia i think has a few dealers that sell rein hard.. if you buy one it would have to be a special order thing from someone that can acquire rare jdm parts.. the hks dual dragger has since been discontinued for pretty much ages now.. you will never find another one of those unless being sold used.. good luck on your find.. i had a chance once to buy a dual dragger for pretty cheap but at the time did not really like the styling of it.. now i am kicking myself for not buying it..

·
Banned
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
95jza80tt said:
i have not yet heard of anyone that sells rein hard in the US.. australia i think has a few dealers that sell rein hard.. if you buy one it would have to be a special order thing from someone that can acquire rare jdm parts.. the hks dual dragger has since been discontinued for pretty much ages now.. you will never find another one of those unless being sold used.. good luck on your find.. i had a chance once to buy a dual dragger for pretty cheap but at the time did not really like the styling of it.. now i am kicking myself for not buying it..
ive been looking at the style of piping, and it looks pretty simular to the stock exhaust... on anothe rnote, does anyone know abotu hwo much they sold for brand new back in the day?

·
Registered
516 Posts
95jza80tt said:

I have a dual dragger for sale in almost mint condition. PM me if intrested.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,487 Posts
Alx2785 said:
prob some old discountinued exhaust that will look gay on a mostly stock bodied Supra.

Alex
Yea actually no. A buddy of mine locally has one on his totally stock bodied equipeed with stock alloy wheels Supra. It looks and sounds badass! :bigthumb: A very nice piece that also is EXTREMELY rare.

·
Registered
440 Posts
LLCoolJ94 said:
Yea actually no. A buddy of mine locally has one on his totally stock bodied equipeed with stock alloy wheels Supra. It looks and sounds badass! :bigthumb: A very nice piece that also is EXTREMELY rare.
Could you/he post pics?

Also, does anyone know how loud the exhaust note is on the Dual Drager compared to stock? Thanks.

Chris

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
Chris99 said:
Could you/he post pics?

Also, does anyone know how loud the exhaust note is on the Dual Drager compared to stock? Thanks.

Chris
I read somewhere that its pretty quiet compared to most exhaust, some people said to much so. Not sure compared to stock though.

That exhaust is not in any way shape or form a dual dragger.

I like the dual drager alot, except for the fact that it does not fit in the factory exhaust cutout so well.

I am not sure, but there may have been a Apexi N1 dual exhaust for a supra, its def not made anymore if there was though.

I love the Rein Hard exhaust, looking for a dealer now:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts