Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out what front lip is this, I can't find it anywhere.
If someone knows either the name or place where I can get it, let me know.
Marco.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
never seen it...

it may be a euro supra....front license plate looks european, and i cant tell but i think the steering wheel is on the opposite side. but i'm not sure.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
steering wheel is on the other side cus u can see the "oh shit" handle on the left side of the interior..

i dont know what front lip that is but you could have something very similar if you got the paisley cf lip and painted it the same color of your car..

·
Registered
4 Posts
that is a melbourne australian car.
the number plate is the same as mine! slimline VIC plates.

i seen that lip on a few cars around here... not sure what it is though

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm wondering as majority of us have no idea what brand it is, could it be that it is a custom creation?
Like 93BlueTurbo said the closest it comes to it is the paisley cf lip.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Very close to a paisely with a slight indention in the front. reminds me of something i saw in a hyperrev magazine i saw awhile ago. can't remember though because I cant find my magazine! dammit

·
Formerly NA-TT
1,268 Posts
bp0192 said:
looks like the active front spoiler the japanese supras have, but its not the same
I disagree.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
That is the active front spoiler...

·
Hardtopper
252 Posts
That is NOT the active front spoiler..........looks like a custom version of paisley design....just not carbon.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
It's Euro... See the autometer tach in the corner? And that's not the paisley lip. Not even close.

·
Hardtopper
252 Posts
Never said it was the Paisley lip.......said looks like.

Try reading before you reply!!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Dude, that is not a euro lip. I've seen plenty of Euro supras because I owned one and lived in Europe, and the euros are identical to the Americans except for the auto spoiler. This isn't visible unless you're going at around 90kph or happen to have the button set to manual, and it looks NOTHING like the lip above.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts