Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through my HyperREV magazine and came across this picture of a stock supra with a add on front lip piece that I have never seen before. Can anyone help me figure out what it is, where there are better pics, and where I can get one? Sorry for the pic being so big....

-Ryan

·
iSketch Master!
9,044 Posts
what does BPU have to do with it? All that matters is IF you have a FMIC you can not ever retract it anymore. Otherwise you can get it, and you will pay an exorbiant amount of money for it. 2k+ unless you can find someone over in Europe to sell you one.

Alex

·
966 Posts
Ryan,

Although it may not look it, this lip does not offer very good ground clearance. A non-issue at rest or on most highways, but I question its longevity if left in the extended position [semi]-permanently.

·
Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the info....does this front lip work the same was as the 3000GT VR-4 rear wing? The faster you go, the wing moves/angles for more downforce? If so, that is a very interesting technology but not worth the money if it is not pratical with certain aftermarket upgrades. Oh well, I guess I will keep looking for a simple front lip....

-Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts