Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at the Autometer Cobalt line on ebay, but wondering if I can get what im lookin for at a lower price then the Cobalt series.

I'm looking to get a Oil Pressure/Electric, Water Temp/Electric and Boost/Mechanical

Also want all to be Full Sweep.

Any suggestions out their? Would the Cobalt series be about the cheapest for what im looking for or is their any other Line of theirs or another brand that im not finding?

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
get something thats nice to look at.. all i have to say

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats why I was thinking the Cobalt series, but was wondering if theirs anything that looks somewhat as nice, at a lower price point?

·
7mpowered 88
253 Posts
I like my Autometer Sport Comp, But after seeing the new Sport Comp II, Ultra lite II, and the other II series with "Through-the-Dial" white LED lighting I think I am going to upgrade, and put the current gagues in my Awd Talon. Swing by Summitracing.com also the CarCareOne card lets you shop on a budget (payment) just dont go overboard with it.

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
i like my sport comp autometer boost gauge, I painted the rim of the gauge black to match the black face.

·
Engine Geek
359 Posts
the autometer z series is a ful black guage and they're cheap. i always liked the phantom series. they look really nice with my indiglow guages, but now i upgraded to the C2 to get a real match.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Stewart Warner: Maximum Performance gauges r really good as well. I had those in my car until i upgraded to my current HKS and Greddy gauges

·
Registered
182 Posts
Any of the Autometers work really well. I've spent hundreds on HKS and Greedy, but Autometer seems to work just as well. Just my .02.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
i was also looking at the Cobalt series. i think they look bad ass lit up, plus autometer is a good brand.

plus they dont cost a shit load like some of the other name brands (HKS, Defi, etc..)

·
I'll nevAr go single!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I looked but couldnt find a website for Sard, anyone have a link?

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
i had stewart warner gauges (electric) in my integra. swore i would never buy autometer garbage again, they were nice and worked well. more accurate then autometer gauges also.

unfortunatly i only have one crappy pic of them

1 - 20 of 37 Posts