Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time has finally come to get all the dings and dents removed and to re-spray the entire car. and i recall a few years ago people praising 20/20 out in industry for their professional work and all. but when i googled them i could not find anything? anyone wanna help me out with this or give me some other good shops around the LA area?
and im not looking for shops that rip you off like custom classics n things. just a good auto body/paint shop.

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,462 Posts
Perhaps you should PM some of the members who have had work done by 20/20. As I understand it, some were less than satisfied.

·
[H][K][S] whore!
437 Posts
20/20 is still around. They did some custom work for me back in '99 and the car came out looking like it was painted by the factory. I'm not sure how/if their quality changed over the years so I can't speak for those who were "less than satisfied"

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
They did work on my car and i was satisfied. :) A lil pricier than most but you pay for quality over most body shops that i've seen.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the help you guys. im not looking for a highly detailed or custom paint. just a simple re-spray of the outer shell which you can tell has 12 years of daily driven wear and tear on it.
i went to this hot rod shop by my house first and told them i want a re-spray and their reply was "weve never done a supra, we'll match it the best we can" so i decided to pick a shop i know alot of supra owners had gone to in hopes that the shop tech has old notes n what not.

·
Registered
455 Posts
just don't forget to bring your checkbook!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts