Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what Ben's parents did with his car after his passing? For those that dont know he was a young Supra owner from MD who died in his sleep. His car is being held high in my signature.

Dominic

·
SF in my veins... sigh
1,586 Posts
Last I heard... oh... 3 weeks ago.... it hadn't been sold yet. His parents were just getting ready to sell it soon I think.

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
Leslie(Ben's mother) Only parent.....had to have a lawyer go have a chat with the company who was working on Ben's car....anyways it has been a very stressful ordeal....and leslie is in love with the car.....

and sorry guys..but if leslie decides to sell....I have first dibs becasue i have worked though this with her...and got the shop parts and the info they needed to complete the 1jz swap

But as of right now Leslie will not be selling for a while

David

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man that sucks

I was wondering why everyone had RIP Ben Topus but didnt really want to ask. Was it just him falling asleep and dying or did he have some sort of condition or other factor? From his posts that guy seemed really cool and full of life. Crap.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
David_rg79 said:
Leslie(Ben's mother) Only parent.....had to have a lawyer go have a chat with the company who was working on Ben's car....anyways it has been a very stressful ordeal....and leslie is in love with the car.....

and sorry guys..but if leslie decides to sell....I have first dibs becasue i have worked though this with her...and got the shop parts and the info they needed to complete the 1jz swap

But as of right now Leslie will not be selling for a while

David
Thanks for the info David, and thanks for helping a supra owner in need.

Dominic

·
A Happy Dad
2,321 Posts
I think I'd like to emulate the look of his ride, I see the Bomex tail.... anybody know the rest of his stuff, nose, seats, sides? I know I could find it with search....

·
Banned
1,443 Posts
yes.....there is about 20k wrapped into the car.....however as of right now leslie will be holding on to it....and lenny the shop did finish it a few months ago....only took like 9 months

Dominic:
I apperciate the kind words...I will tell Leslie everyone on the board misses Ben...she will probably cry but she loves hearing that stuff

David

·
Go All Electric
1,183 Posts
Woot for you, Leslie .. and ofcourse our beloved Ben. I barely ever exchanged word with him .. but he did help me with some extra cirricular things (he found me a really cool car game for the cpu .. which I noe never play anymore ... but I will remember him if I ever play it again). Best regards to all. Take care of yourselves .. and your vehicles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts