Loss Type : COLLISION
Mileage : 39497 E
Damage Type : FR
Keys: YES
Current Bid: $0 USD

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
yeah, that's the old school Supra,there is alot of things different between theese an Celicas,for starters it had a I6 motor,don't remember the code,all the sheetmetal on the front,like fenders,hood.also bumpers,headlights,tailights,grille,interior and little details,my dad had one of theese back in the day,I even remember painting it black,it looked sweet,and they very good cars,

·
2JZ Mk2
1,183 Posts
Don't waste your time its not in that great of shape. I went and looked at it today.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
GTR-33 said:
Everyone acts like the first Supra was the MKIV.
you mean it wasn't?? :doh: :faint:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I had one just like that for my first car back in 1984..............it was the shiznit then :sadance:

At least to me it was.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
I don't think you can find them im better shape being 25 year old car, i think this one is in very good shape besides the obvious fender damage

here is the info where tha car is at, but i doubt you can buy or bid on it without a dealer's license

CA - HAYWARD

Representatives:
Kari Mack - General Manager - ([email protected])

Jim Powell - Regional Manager - ([email protected])

Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Address:
1964 SABRE STREET
HAYWARD, CA 94545
Phone: (510)783-6511
Fax: (510)783-3883

Mailing Address:
1964 SABRE STREET
HAYWARD, CA 94545

More Information:
Sales are held every Thursday at 12:00 p.m.
(see the calendar for more information).
Preview and preliminary bidding are available two days prior to sale day
and until one hour before the start of the virtual sale.

Driving Directions:
From Interstate 880 take the West Winton Exit. Follow West Winton Ave. for approximately 1.5 miles until you come to Corsair Boulevard. Turn right on Corsair. Turn left on Sabre Street. Copart is on the last driveway on the left side of the street, located in the AAA building.

Map it with

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 1999-2006 Copart, Inc. All rights reserved.
Become a Copart Buyer | Contact Information

·
2JZ Mk2
1,183 Posts
exvelocity said:
I don't think you can find them im better shape being 25 year old car, i think this one is in very good shape besides the obvious fender damage

here is the info where tha car is at, but i doubt you can buy or bid on it without a dealer's license....

This one looks like it was nice 3-4 years ago. It looks like its sat out in the sun way too much. All the seats are disentegrating from age, it needs new carpet, there is hatch rust, rust in the rear light sail panel, the chrome in the interior is falling apart, a lot of the trim panels need redying, on top of the very old car smell. If you can find a new fender, hood, wheel, bumper, and all the corner lights it could be fixed. I figured it was going to cost ~$400-500 by the time I had it towed. On top of the fact its still an $800 car with difficult to find parts. Somebody on CS.com was selling a much nicer non-salvaged MkI for $1000 recently as well. To buy out at copart you need to be a member, to resell the car you need a dealers license.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
brewster said:
for realz.

i always wondered why it was called the mark FOUR. :sadance:
:lol:

there was one at TX2K6. just think how far they have come...

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
SilverMk2 said:
Don't waste your time its not in that great of shape. I went and looked at it today.
haha its an old car and from the pics that interior looks so clean and in great condition. :rofl: Plus its only got 39k on the ticker

1 - 20 of 31 Posts