Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had my supra for 3 years, only had around 3000 miles. i wanna find the right company for me.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
usaa

·
Registered
881 Posts
VickSupra said:
ditto.

Join the military, serve your country, and save on insurance for the rest of your life!!

ditto x 2

except my dad was drafted, served and I'm reaping some benefits. I will tell you that USAA is by far one of the best companies I've ever dealt with. I've got 5 cars and some personal stuff with them on my own policy and couldn't be happier. Pretty low rates and I had one claim, they cut me a check same day and was having my truck fixed asap. Couldn't have been a better experience.

·
Registered
707 Posts
AAA is rated superior to USAA and gave me a better rate when I compared the two. They also will give you an umbrella rate off your homeowners insurance and cover modifications.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
fuck usaa. found out they've been screwing me after all these times. i'm currently paying $2300 a year with them for a standard coverage plan $100k/300k bs and $2k deductable!!!. Progressive only wants $2000 and that's with my coverage maxed on everything..$500k coverage for pretty much everything and $500 detductable.

·
830 Posts
Esurance...............I pay $150 a month (when I have insurance on it).

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I pay $600 per half year with ALL STATE.
Oh ya, I have 3 cars, that's why I can get lower.

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
I have a few points and I also have 3 cars on the policy.... 2 that have full coverage and I pay $190 a mouth with travelers.... and i'm 24 which is still in the risk pool...

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Kroze said:
fuck usaa. found out they've been screwing me after all these times. i'm currently paying $2300 a year with them for a standard coverage plan $100k/300k bs and $2k deductable!!!. Progressive only wants $2000 and that's with my coverage maxed on everything..$500k coverage for pretty much everything and $500 detductable.
Being how old you are ....that still seems a little high..

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
USAA does not have the best rates, imho. The only thing great about them is that they throw your rank on the insurance identification card. Great for letting the officer know you're on the 'blue team' in a very subtle way.

·
Graphic Designer
217 Posts
$67/month with Progressive

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.