Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is that? how much does it cost and how much hp is it good to? i am deciding between rps stage 3 sprung-hub clutch or the arizona clutch. which one is better in your opinions? which one is noisier? i heard that using the lightweight flywheel instead of the toyotat one gives a lot more hp and reduces turbo lag, is this true? also, if i get the arizona clutch can i just keep my flywheel? i have heard that you are supposed to replace it but is it possible to use the one i already have? if so how much work does it take to put it back in because i heard that you have to resurface it or something.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Alcohol injection is used to raise the octane of the gas so you can run higher boost on lower octane fuel. It is isopropal alcohol usually, but some people do somthing similar with methanol (although I have heard this is very corrosive) or water. It is accomplished by installing an additional injector(s) and activating it at a certain boost level controlled by some kind of stand alone unit. I was wondering about doing it on mine too, but the only people I have really seen running this is turbo buick grand nationals. I would like to be able to run high boost on the street without the need for race fuel. Is anyone reading this post already doing it and if so, what kit are you using to accomplish this?

SwamiBob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts