Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...i recently bought a 89 5spd...136k one owner.....targa...turbo..red...clean...no dings or dents...3'inch exhaust,intake, downpipe, hks 1.4mm headgasket, arp blts torqued to 80ft lbs, compression 160 across the board, radar detector, 10cd changer, eibach lowering springs, brand new continentals on the saw blades, no leaks from the targa.

well that pretty much the description of the car...wat do u guys think...ohh yeah clean title!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Haha....good one, skeeter.

In my area, that car would sell easily for anywhere between $4500-5000 but it's probably b/c we don't have many in good condition. Is it an auto or a 5 speed?

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5spd....i was thinking the same thing...i thought it would be worth around 4500-5000....i was actually offered 4700 for the car!!

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
87MKIIITurbo-on-SM said:
Haha....good one, skeeter.

In my area, that car would sell easily for anywhere between $4500-5000 but it's probably b/c we don't have many in good condition. Is it an auto or a 5 speed?
Yah i know , but in cali they sell for that much. Last week i looked at a 91 red targa 5-speed turbo with 120,000 miles all stock and they wouldnt go down any lower than $7,000

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
4k-4500 IMO

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the opinion guys...i think im gonna sell her....gas is really getting to me...driving it everyday with 2.70 a gallon..is not practical...n i drive about 300-400 miles a week.....i will post some pics in soon...when im really ready to sell her!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts