Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Nice White Supra
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am contemplating selling my 93 NA-T. I really don't want to but, I will be getting engaged soon and could use the money. It has a salvage title. It has been registered and insured for years in NY. The paint is just ok.

preformance/engine:

Boostlogic turbo kit

4" BoostLogic SS304 Polished Downpipe

4" BoostLogic SS304 Polished Midpipe

4" BoostLogic SS304 Polished Catback

Mandrel Bent Aluminum Intercooler Piping

4 Ply Silicone Couplings

Stainless Steel Hose T-bolt Clamps

TTC 268 cams (not installed yet)

Dual HKS SSQV BOV

BoostLogic 525cc injectors

DaveH High flow fuel rail (not installed yet)

Walbro GSS341 255HP Fuel Pump

Fuel damper bypass mod

12v fuel pump mod

Yonaka Motorsports Front Mount Intercooler

DaveH custom intake manifold polished

Map-Ecu 1

HKS Twin Power Ignition Amplifier with easy pnp harness

Chromed TTC Performance Billet, Filtered and baffled Catch Can

Polished fuse box cover

Unorthodox alternator and water pump pulleys

BoostLogic crank pulley

TTC performance idler pulley

SpeedForSale 160A Alternator, polished with a warranty

Koyo aluminum radiator

Titan motorsports Billet Radiator Brackets

SP Polished Front Valence Cover

Polished Radiator Show Plate

TRD radiator cap

TRD oil fill cap

TRD Fuel Cap

TTC Performance Brake master cap with supra script on it

TTC Performance Aluminum Igniter Cover with supra script on it

Battery relocation with pull shut off

Nitrous express inter-cooler system

Rod Millen Motorsports carbon fiber front lip

upgraded 97-98 bumper lights

HID low beam headlight conversion kit

Toyota premium upgraded horns 400Hz and 500Hz

Apexi Turbo timer

AC deleted

Power steering deleted

ABS deleted

Drive train:

Stock NA auto transmission (works great, shifts great, no problems)

TT LSD auto rear 3:76 gears

B&M transmission cooler with a fan

Suspension

Tein basic coilovers

Wheels:

GramLight 57C in silver. The front tires are 225/40ZR17 90W, Nitto NT555 EXTREME ZR. The rears have 275/40ZR17 98Y, BFGoodrich G-Force TA Drag radials.

Interior:

Defi BF Boost pressure, oil pressure, fuel pressure gauges

AEM wideband gauge (wired to read in the Map-ecu)

real Carbon fiber dash overlays

real carbon fiber armrest

TRD Speedometer

TRD Tachometer

2002 supra steering wheel

Stereo:

In-Dash Double-Din DVD/CD/MP3 Player w/ 6.2 ” TFT LCD Monitor- LEGACY LDNTV65U
VCD/ DVD-R/ CD-RW/ CD/MP3/ MP4/ JPEG/ DIVX
MMC/ SD/ USB Card Reader
TV Tuner/ AM/ FM/ MPX PLL Synthesized Tuning System
Electronic On-Screen Audio control (Bass/Treble/ Volume/ Balance/ Fader)
Clock/ NTSC/ PAL Auto Switchable
Digital Anti-Shock (ESP)
4 x 60 Watt Max High Power Output
1 Audio Video RCA Line Input
1 Audio Video Line RCA Output
Full Function Wireless Remote Control

4" Focal front speakers

6 1/2" Focal rear speakers

The stock wing is back on it

Thanks in advance

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
Might want to list tranmission type and any modifications to it also.

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
I can see the car will fall in three places:

Some people may treat the car as a NA Auto. With a salvage title and unconfirmed odometer reading it becomes a pickle. Really good documentation will be needed to justify the price of the modifications. I can see some people will think this car is only worth 9,000.

Another view is it is a NA-T (from pictures appears clean) Auto. It cam be worth 10k to 15k due to the fact that you can get a true TT Auto for the high teens.

A very selective person with certain choice of mods and the purpose of just driving it for the sheer thrills of straight line speeds may consider this car 14k to 17k. However, TT Autos just overshadows this particular car. You would have to live in a place where Supras are super rare to fetch this kind of price.

I think your car is somewhere between 11k – 15k, with a bias to 13k at best with today’s economy.

· Banned
3,371 Posts

Some people may treat the car as a NA Auto. With a salvage title and unconfirmed odometer reading it becomes a pickle. Really good documentation will be needed to justify the price of the modifications. I can see some people will think this car is only worth 9,000.

Another view is it is a NA-T (from pictures appears clean) Auto. It cam be worth 10k to 15k due to the fact that you can a true TT Auto for the high teens.

A very selective person with certain choice of mods and the purpose of just driving it for the sheer thrills of straight line speeds may consider this car 14k to 17k. However, TT Autos just overshadows this particular car. You would have to live in a place where Supras are super rare to fetch this kind of price.

I think your car is somewhere between 11k – 15k, with a bias to 13k at best with today’s economy.
you pretty much nailed it.

· Nice White Supra
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Another view is it is a NA-T (from pictures appears clean) Auto. It cam be worth 10k to 15k due to the fact that you can get a true TT Auto for the high teens.

Thank you. That was very helpful.

· Registered
79 Posts
its only worth what sum1's willing to pay for it. i paid $15,500 for my 94 n/a two years ago. and the car was bone stock with 98,000 miles on it. u should have no problem getting $17,000 for it. There's a white 95 n/a down the street from me 4 sale in extremely poor condition with 154,000 miles on it and the woman wants $12,000 for it and, the car is bone stock.

· Nice White Supra
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its only worth what sum1's willing to pay for it. i paid $15,500 for my 94 n/a two years ago. and the car was bone stock with 98,000 miles on it. u should have no problem getting $17,000 for it. There's a white 95 n/a down the street from me 4 sale in extremely poor condition with 154,000 miles on it and the woman wants $12,000 for it and, the car is bone stock.
Very interesting. Now I need to figure out if its better for me to sell the car now or wait and hope the prices will go back up

· Nice White Supra
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a salvage title kills the value i hate to say it.....good luck with the sale its beautiful!!
Thank you for the compliment. Yea, I knew the salvage title would get me in the end. I just wasn't sure by how much. All of the numbers you guys gave me are higher then what I paid for the car. I can try to sell and if it doesn't work out... I'll still have a car I love. Thanks again.

· Speed limits = Guidelines
2,352 Posts
Thank you for the compliment. Yea, I knew the salvage title would get me in the end. I just wasn't sure by how much. All of the numbers you guys gave me are higher then what I paid for the car. I can try to sell and if it doesn't work out... I'll still have a car I love. Thanks again.
higher than what you paid before or after the work was done to it?

· Nice White Supra
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
higher than what you paid before or after the work was done to it?
Before the work. I have never added up all the money I have spent over the years on mods. I bought the car back in '03. The work has been spread out over the years. Adding all of the mods up, I'm sure I'll never get all of my money back. I never would have thought that I would ever even think about selling my supra. Sucks :sad:

· Speed limits = Guidelines
2,352 Posts
Before the work. I have never added up all the money I have spent over the years on mods. I bought the car back in '03. The work has been spread out over the years. Adding all of the mods up, I'm sure I'll never get all of my money back. I never would have thought that I would ever even think about selling my supra. Sucks :sad:
the curse of building up a nice car that we all have to deal with...i plan on keeping my supra forever, i hope i never have to eat my words....and if the day comes that i do, i hope it because some rich guy that wants a supra walked up and offered me 100k$ for it:drool:

· Registered
3,366 Posts
I never seen an N/A-T on long island. Wish I did though because I am na-t and would love to go N/A-T. Did you do the work yourself or did someone else do it? I ask because I would have a shop do it.

· Nice White Supra
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I never seen an N/A-T on long island. Wish I did though because I am na-t and would love to go N/A-T. Did you do the work yourself or did someone else do it? I ask because I would have a shop do it.
I did all of the work. I had a 94 accord back when I was 18 that I put a turbo on. I got the kit for dirty cheap, so i figured it would try. It was a great learning experience. If you would like some one to install the kit on Long Island then the best person to see would be Brian aka chevyeater-on-sf . He comes HIGHLY recommended. Good luck with it. Mine felt like a whole new car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.