Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im building a 2jz gte and wondering what you guys would recommend as far as these products. I been getting mixed reviews. People say veilside manifold and throttle body but i want something that doesnt kill my budget but will work good for running 800+ hp

1. Intake Manifold and throttle body combo?
2. Fuel injectors 1000cc?
3. Fuel rail?

Oh I already got the Weldon external pumps, Regulator and what not but I dont want to run stock manifold and throttle body. I have mostly everything. So far the block is built with the BC Stroker kit to a 3.4L(crank,rods, pistons). I also did the head with a 5 angle valve job with stage 2 BC cams, springs, and retainers. Someone told me to go with power enterprise fuel injectors and another place said run RC Engineering injectors. Then i was thinking of running a hypertune intake and throttle body combo or maybe the Greddy intake and throttle body? I dont have any experience with any of these products so thats why im asking to figure out who uses what and their experiences. The oem parts that where on the motor were pretty beat up and i want to replace them and i know im going to need injectors but i want to make sure i have the right stuff =)

thanks in advance,
Freddie

· Registered
11,198 Posts
Well, the stock throttle body and the intake manifold will get you to 800hp.

I would do some research yourself on these but i would recommend Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors.

As far as the fuel rail, most aftermarket ones are good including Titan, Ross Machine and HKS, which i have.

i know you said that you dont want to stock throttle body and intake manifold, however, i think that you could put that much money to better use in something else for the car. however, if i were to pick one myself, and anyone who knows me, knows the research that i put into my parts, i would go with the Ross Machine Intake Manifold and Fuel Rail. good luck and do lots of research.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.