Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i have a 89 turbo i'm puting in a built up motor i. the motor is suppose to be some what fresh from the shop with a freshly port and ploshied head, mgh, shaved block, arp head bolts, it has a a ct-26 with a 41 trim on it, 3 inch turbo elbow, 3 inch down pipe, and a set of ic hard pipes.

now the question i order a lexus afm and plan to get a set of 550cc injectors and a walbor fuel pump will these items work together with out have to invest in some aftermartket electic controled fpr and do i need to cut the restrictor out of the j-tube what are some ideals please let me know what would be the best setup just for running around not really look for the most hp that i can make just need something to have some fun with thanks

·
tire killer
437 Posts
i say get the kit off of ebay for the fpr($280 iifc). that is the lines and regulator. also get a AFC of some sort(SAFC2 is what i like).

you will also need to remove the j tube with just the 255 pump installed. it will have to much restriction and cause a rich state under WOT.

if you do those mods you will be happy with the results + you can tune it a good air fuel gauge.

-shane

·
what would jesus drift?
987 Posts
do remove the j-tube, could i just lube the fuel line together, is there a reason people get block off plates?

·
Buddy thought I had a NA
2,476 Posts
really depends on how far you are going to be taken your car

400 500 600 baller 700 crazy mother fucker 1000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts