·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what the thicknesses of both are. Thanks-Nick

·
Premium Member
10,170 Posts
Remember that the thickness isn't the only factor. The construction (hollow or solid) and material also are critical distinctions.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
quick said:
Remember that the thickness isn't the only factor. The construction (hollow or solid) and material also are critical distinctions.
Is one hollow and one solid? Just wondering what the difference between the two is, I figured with everyone referring to one as "big ass" one must be larger than the other. Thanks

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Was one of the big ass sway bars busting ABS/wheel speed sensors or is that a false rumor?

·
www.ziptieracing.com
1,785 Posts
there were a couple generations of the big ass bars. the first gen had no adjustment holes in the front. Those were fine. The later bars needed the outside hole cut off to avoid contact.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Thanks, Matt.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have the TRD "Big Ass" and they are solid/larger diameter and reduce your body roll dramatically from the stock.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm trying to figure out which ones I have, does anyone have the diameters? I know mine are solid, thanks-Nick

·
Heavy Metal Momentum
1,121 Posts
Do you folks recommend a softer swaybar setting for track use over auto-x use? (I realize this is driver pref. as well but I was wondering if it'd be worth the cost to try another bar.

FWIW, I removed the Do-luck RXB per class rules at an auto-x last week and the rear felt a little more compliant and less snappy. I figured I may leave this out for the Nasa track event, don't most people prefer a 'softer' setup for roadcourse use? Just looking for opinions.

Thanks,
Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts