Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3421 Posts

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
Something about those rims looks photoshopped. The wheels don't even look round.

S

·
0 Posts
Yea no offense to the owner, its just my opinion, not that it matters...I just dislike the rims he put on it......(shudders......)

·
i <3 fitness chicks
1,585 Posts
supraman779 said:
Yea no offense to the owner, its just my opinion, not that it matters...I just dislike the rims he put on it......(shudders......)

I think that car has a sweet stance. It reminds me of OVRBST's mkiv and that T51 MKIV that raced the 351w mustang. Anyone know who's car that was btw?

S

·
0 Posts
JSupra88T said:
I think that car has a sweet stance. It reminds me of OVRBST's mkiv and that T51 MKIV that raced the 351w mustang. Anyone know who's car that was btw?
dont get me wrong, I like the stance and all but the rims just bug me a lot. thats all...

·
583 Posts
I know the winner will be the "Mercedes-Benz Supra". I dont have a pic of it, but the general concensus is that it is the ugliest Supra ever by a long shot.

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
There was one painted pink - yes pink that was probably the worst thing I've ever seen. I'll have to look for the picture.

·
turbo
582 Posts
the blue supra in houston with a shittyblue paint job, painted white light housing, his plate mounted on the top on his bumper, a GT-R badge, Z3 fenders, and a roof scoop. I might have left out some details. Check out the south section theres a thread about him.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
come on guys..the worst one has to be the one at cardomain with blue flames and airbags!

of course no offence to owner
:p
Vic

MarkMK3 said:
the blue supra in houston with a shittyblue paint job, painted white light housing, his plate mounted on the top on his bumper, a GT-R badge, Z3 fenders, and a roof scoop. I might have left out some details. Check out the south section theres a thread about him.

B

·
0 Posts
haha... I seen that car... is a 16yr old driving I think... is ugly as hell...

·
dank
409 Posts
SupraLB said:
There was one painted pink - yes pink that was probably the worst thing I've ever seen. I'll have to look for the picture.
Are you talking about that really good photoshop job done way back in the day for Brittany? That's the only time I've ever seen an MKIV wearing pink on the exterior. It was a really good photoshop job.

·
2014 E63 S
2,517 Posts
1337 said:
Are you talking about that really good photoshop job done way back in the day for Brittany? That's the only time I've ever seen an MKIV wearing pink on the exterior. It was a really good photoshop job.
No, I saw it on ebay. I think I have pics of it on my other computer. I will post tonight.

·
Registered
5 Posts
supraman779 said:

yes!, finally someone agrees with me, i always used to see that car on cardomain, and it was always the 1st ranked supra, not to sure about now bc i havent visited the site in a while, but all the ricers would gawk of it, cant stand the gold in the rims,

btw... the bagged one isnt the nicest either, and the flames do it no justice..

1 - 20 of 3421 Posts