Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently when im going down the road, i can hear a light clunk type of sound coming from behind the cluster. what can it be?

·
Crow
964 Posts
man, those flux capacitors are a pain to replace too. special order, blah blah plasma blah blah

what part of the cluster is it coming from?

G

·
I'm getting that sound now too. I think it's because when I took the guages out, I lost one of the tiny guage screws. Since I wasn't using the stock guage anymore, I took one from that guage. I figure now the guage is loose, making that rattling noise.

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the sound seems to be coming from the tach and the odo. what the hell is a flux capacitor? and what does it do? will it affect my car in any way?

G

·
Hey morons, you guys are reminding me of saturday night live, carrying on a stupid shtick for WAY more than neccessary. How is that being constructive?

anyway, if the noise is THAT annoying just pull the cluster out and take a look! otherwise dont even worry about it..

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
yeah opening it up is the only way you going to really know what it is, chances are its just somthing loose vibrating and hitting somthing when the car vibrates.

And for your newest question the flux capacitor is from back to the future, it's what makes time travel possible. It wouldn't be behind you gauge cluster though, it would be right behind you where the rear seats are.

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
What you don't have a flux capacitor in your supra?

Once I get my headwork done I am going to go back and tell toyota about the headgasket.

·
eighty-7t on SM
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lmao. i'm an idiot. that shows you how much i really know about my car. i'll check it out soon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts