Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Redoing the fuel system... Deciding ( I took the pic)

And what I drive everyday cuz my toys are in Cali... ImAGINE how slow this must feel to me.

Kahlee

and a quick sneak....

Gone :)

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Silver94Supra said:
Nice going widebody. Top Secret?
Hint... Look at the buttom corner of the 1/4s... its not hard.

Kahlee

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
2,723 Posts
That's one of the better, more tough looking, Xb's that I have seen. Supra looks pretty good too. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
885 Posts
omg that shit is gona look sick. im lovin the spoiler with the top secret qtrs.

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TRD94JZA80TT said:
omg that shit is gona look sick. im lovin the spoiler with the top secret qtrs.
Its not Top Secret...... Its my version of.... nah you guys wait till its done...

Kahlee

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Kahlee, before you do too many body changes, let Modellista have your old-skool Blitz kit to copy!!!!!!!!!!

I would lay my ball-sack on a roadside bomb in Iraq for a set of those side skirts. :eek:

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
i remember buying the issue of moddified just because your car was in it and for no other reason then that.. always loved the way your car looked because it had the old school flavor to it..

·
BLWRDR
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Fellas... Im now trying to tackle the Time Attack... most of it will be race inspired from the fire extinguisher(no not the rice boy shit) to onboard air jacks.. Im sure by now you should know what Im up-to and how the car is going to look.

Kahlee

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
damnn onboard air jacks....can't wait to see how this beast comes out. when do you think it'll be ready to show off?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts