Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what other ppl hit with just a downpipe and no raised boost. Just downpipe and exhuast i guess :)

i hit 1.1 and 1.2 all day. But sometimes it holds 1.4 at hi-speeds...

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
It vaires a lot from car to car. In 6th gear in cold weather mine hit 19.9 PSI (1.4 kg/cm2 on the GReddy gauge) with only the RMM DP and GT Spec. All else was stock -- no cracked or pulled hoses, no bleeder T, nothing. I've heard from a couple others who had the same thing happen, but most are in the 16 PSI range. Of course you'll have to have a BCC (or equivalent) to prevent fuel cut and allow you to sustain higher than about 13.75 PSI.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I was hitting around 1.0 kg/cm^2 with my downpipe w/hi-flo cat and TRD. The downpipe is the best HP/dollar mod out there other than the bleeder-T. Nothing can touch the bleeder-T, 60+ HP for $2!!!!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was just kinda wondering what everyone else hit. I hold 1.1 bar all day everyday. BUt sometimes on a cold nite it held more. Like 1.4 goin 130+ I Thought it was nuts but guess its normal. SO kinda wondering y i need'd a boost controller. Im guess'n it'll let me run more boost all day everyday. heh

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea we went over this member? :p hey msg me on instant msg'r fag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts