Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
and ill even go as far to say that white car in the garage is an AE86.

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
Toyota JZX100 Chaser.

powered by a single turbo 2.5 liter 1JZ-GTE (the modern 1JZ-GTEs are single), most come in automatic but a 5-speed manual is available and i'm not sure about a 6. car makes 280 hp and weighs around 33-3400 lbs

that particular car is driven by kuniako takahashi a member of Night Walker an all sedan drift team. his car makes about 450 rwhp with an apex'i turbo setup, it's got a Do-Luck aerokit and wing, and takahashi is one of the best drivers you'll ever see. he can throw that big sedan around in ways that would make ueo's jaw drop.

·
boost hungry
665 Posts
kaneda said:
Toyota JZX100 Chaser.

powered by a single turbo 2.5 liter 1JZ-GTE (the modern 1JZ-GTEs are single), most come in automatic but a 5-speed manual is available and i'm not sure about a 6. car makes 280 hp and weighs around 33-3400 lbs

that particular car is driven by kuniako takahashi a member of Night Walker an all sedan drift team. his car makes about 450 rwhp with an apex'i turbo setup, it's got a Do-Luck aerokit and wing, and takahashi is one of the best drivers you'll ever see. he can throw that big sedan around in ways that would make ueo's jaw drop.

What the hell, you haven't read up on this crap before. :rolleyes: All I knew that it was a chaser, and had a 1JZ?!?!?! :dunno:

·
I have auto ADD.
4,568 Posts
kaneda said:
Toyota JZX100 Chaser.

Hello Mr. Encyclopedia.

-Brewster :run:

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
yeah look at all that unoriginal crap that toyota has pumped out over the years.

the 2000GT
the TE27 Corolla
the RA29 Celica
the ST185 Celica GT-Four
the ST186 Celica GT-Four
the ST202 Celica GT-Four
the JZA70 supra
the JZA80 supra
the TRD 2000GT
the TRD 3000GT
the AW11 MR2
the SW20 MR2
the AE86 Levin/Trueno
the MZ21 Soarer
the JZZ30 Soarer
the UZZ40 Soarer
the JZS147 Aristo
the JZS160 Aristo
the SXE10 Altezza
the JZX81 Chaser/Mark II/ Cresta
the JZX90 Chaser/Mark II/Cresta
the JZX100 Chaser/Mark II/Cresta
the JZX110 Chaser/Mark II/Cresta
the UCF10 Celsior
the UCF31 Celsior
the NCP61 Scion xA
the NCP31 Scion xB
the FW21 Scion tC
the MC8-R
the Toyota 7
the 85C
the 86C
the 87C
the 88C
the 88C-V
the 89C-V
the 90C-V
the Eagle MKI
the Eagle MKII
the Eagle MKIII
the TS010
the TS020 GT-One

unoriginal crap, all of them. they just ripped off all of the european and american manufacturers...

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
No V160 in the JZX100, only a 5 speed was available. Even then there aren't alot of them. The average person who bought a Chaser wanted a sedan with some balls. You'll find as many 5-speed Chasers as you will 6 Speed Caddy CTSs... I don't mean a CTS-V, a regular CTS..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts