Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
I would say the fastest n/a would be a low 14 if you were lucky and modded to the pretty much max of the engine (short of going turbo)

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
waynis said:
:nono:

15's stock
umm no actually stock NAs would be 16s... for god sakes stock turbos run mid to low 15s i dont understand how you think stock NAs could be the same!?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
in the real world, mid to low 16's. they're slow as turtles

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
I bet if you had a stock 86.5 and had a good driver with perfect temps outside on a perfect track with perfect tires (and so on with the perfect stuff) you could hit a 15.9 stock.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
AZmkiii said:
I bet if you had a stock 86.5 and had a good driver with perfect temps outside on a perfect track with perfect tires (and so on with the perfect stuff) you could hit a 15.9 stock.
:D
Would the perfect driver have had a perfect breakfast and worn the perfect pants that he perfectly buttoned up after receiving the perfect BJ? Because THEN...yes I can see perfectly how a 15sec. 1/4 mile could be done...
But anyway, back to reality- didn't the guy want to know what NA's normally run?
:p

G

·
:D
Would the perfect driver have had a perfect breakfast and worn the perfect pants that he perfectly buttoned up after receiving the perfect BJ? Because THEN...yes I can see perfectly how a 15sec. 1/4 mile could be done...
But anyway, back to reality- didn't the guy want to know what NA's normally run?
:p
And of course it perfectly makes sense that I would be the driver to drive that perfect car.

·
Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,393 Posts
Depends on if it's auto or 5spd. Auto's run mid 16's, 5spds run low 16's. I ran a 16.0 in my stock 5spd N/A, it would take a real pro to squeeze a 15.999 out of a 17 year old car. Intake and exhaust later I was into the mid 15's. Fastest modded all motor N/A I've seen ran 13.9.

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
MKIIISupraGuy said:
in the real world, mid to low 16's. they're slow as turtles

true i was going by professional drivers. most of us would probably hit low 16's and im yet to run mine at the track. im actually looking for low 15s with my mods. and the na is not slow. 17, 18, 19s is slow.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I dont exactly remember how fast my stock n/a felt, but I can gaurantee now that it, being modded, would crap on my stock turbo model.

·
Wingless by choice.
640 Posts
I thought Dean Marcum from Sogi was running 13'9's? I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
most cars in the real world are slow. like the new M3's, they run mid 13's with pro drivers. but in the real world, they are very slow. it takes a lot of skill to push most cars to the limit. most people don't have that skill. i'm only talking straight line here.

an N/A MK3 is slow, period. try racing a honda Civic with a B18C1 swap. The civic will pull you standing still. u gonna be able to sleep at night?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts