Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so in a few months i will be buying a supra MKIV, i want a 1993 sport roof, but because i will be on my parents insurance plan, they are forcing me to get a N/A auto.
so anyway , i was thinking of this setup
HKS HI-Power cat back exhaust, HKS filter element, Tranny cooler, Apex-i Safc II and i may put in a test pipe. So what kind of times would i be able to put down, i was thinking like 15.8 or maybe a little lower, well thanks for feedback, oh yeah, ill also take any tips/info on setups for arround 2K or below

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
buy a juck rear wheel drive car first to get a hange of driving a rearwheel car first. then get the N/A auto. learning to drive a supra is a feet in it self if you have under 2 years of driving.

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P.S. im noe to the fourm so not sure how things work here, so i was wondering if a moderator could move this to the NA section? thanks

·
Supporting Vendor
4,400 Posts
Cordeez said:
ive alredy had a learning car, a celica GTS 6spd and a oldsmobiel 88 haha
dont hate on the olds. my 90 cutlass ciera was my first car and i still have it :) beat up on integras and eclipses all day long. 2800lbs 160hp/185tq not bad :D

try telling your parents youll pay for the bump in insurance on the supra. but do be careful driving that thing, its got some balls.

btw the celica is as faster than an n/a auto.

·
911 Turbo Now
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heh yeh, the olds and i have taken down a few 240`s, civics , and a RSX a few times =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts