Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
catcy thread name huH? :rolleyes:
anyhow, found a TT that would better suit me than that one in new york. im checking out all things now. with the servers switching i donno if i overlooked anything, but the topic at hand is tires.

what are you using and how many miles are they lasting? and what prices do they cost. im not all about "the best performing tires out there" because i wont do much racing. i am a true enthusiast and do not abuse a car, but i will use it. i need a tire that adequately performs and "lasts" ((lasts in supra terms i mean :D ))

any input is appreciated.
thanx
Bob

·
Very Senior Member
9,962 Posts
there are numerous posts in TECH about tires.
do a little searching.
search the tire sites as well (to get info on ratings, price, etc).

·
Registered
259 Posts
Do a search on Toyo T1-S. You should be happy with what you find. I'm running a group buy on them on the for sale section so if you're interested check that out.

By the way I'm running more than 5k miles and still have about 50% left on the rear tires.

Ash
'93 SUPRA TT BPU

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
I've used Toyo Proxes T1-Ss, NItto 555 extremes, and Falken FK451s. The Toyos were the overall best, great wet/dry grip and fairly quiet on the highway, followed by the Falkens (which I got for about $200+ less for a full set). The Nittos were too vague on cornering.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how much...

i just checked a website that quoted the correct size toyo at 190 per tire. is that right? if so..how could u get falkens for so much less?

·
Lets go Nets
2,956 Posts
yo i run the falkens that guy listed, i like them alot. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts