Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MKIV Fanboy....
126 Posts
I know nothing about suspension....but Turbo is the way to go.

for more tacoma information visit... www.customtacos.com

·
Registered
148 Posts
Whatever said:
It's a truck, if you want something fast that handles well buy a car...
Not true there are plenty of fast trucks out there, and they can handle good too..If you got the money, turbo tacomas are sweet!

·
Registered
9,671 Posts
Whatever said:
he has his share of fast cars

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whatever said:
No one said I wanted fast, however even a basic increase in throttle response and output from design factory is desireable.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
I've drove a 4x4 with the TRD s/c, exhaust, headers, centerforce clutch, and FIPK type airbox. It went and sounded great, but the price of addmission on that s/c is rough.

·
King of the Jungle
1,265 Posts
Northof49 said:
I've drove a 4x4 with the TRD s/c, exhaust, headers, centerforce clutch, and FIPK type airbox. It went and sounded great, but the price of addmission on that s/c is rough.
Totally. Especially if bought new and it is the latest edition (there have been three versions I think?).

BTW, I love the avatar hahaha.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i have a supercharged tacoma and it is fun but by the time you spend 990 bucks on the urd fuel kit to make your truck run right your looking at close to 3k when all said and done. For that much turbo is the way to go people are starting to make some pretty cool turbo set-ups for the 3.4. Do headers and the deckplate mod and wait for pending turbo setups.

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
I have 2 tacomas. one is my daily driver with 440 rwhp on pumpgas it is a single cab 2WD and it is a rocket and a blast to drive(it corners pretty good to) since i lowered it, supra tt rims with good tires and good shocks all around.

The other one is being built right now, so i cant really say anything about that.

Go ahead put a turbo on your taco or slam a supra engine in it.

Good luck with your car.

Viking.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
MadMaxx said:
Anyone with a 3.4L taco suggest engine and suspension mods? 2WD version :)
The mad scientist is at it again... :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts