Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to change the oil/oil filter and would like to know what you guys are using. I am planning to use Amsoil oil and the Toyota oil filter.

Too bad that the search is not available anymore. Thanks.

·
Stormcock approves
1,859 Posts
10w30 year-round in every vehicle that I or my family has ever owned without a problem.

·
Heavy Right Foot
188 Posts
10w30 castrol syntec and mobil one filters

may switch to a 0w30 gc green if i can find it..

would love to have a canton mecca filter kit too..

·
4,655 Posts
5W-30 Castrol Syn Blend for now because of oil leak from front seal and maybe back one too. But i recommend 0-30 synthetic for good start ups if you don't leak oil.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
straight 60wt... no joke... aight peace :chicken:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Yea i remember you saying something about it. :1poke:
Yup, no joke either, seemed to work fine in the 7m, no problems, no leakage anywhere, oil pressure was coo, and I raced at the track on it too :) but damn, did it take forever for oil changes... aight peace :chicken:

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
0w-30 gc

·
Old Skool 4 Life
78 Posts
side note about oil changes, not trying to jack your thread, but does anybody have oil plug leaking problems, seems like the only remedy is going to toyota and getting a factory gasket. oh and i use napa gold filters (made by wix if you didn't know) and mobile one 10-30 as of now

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
my 7ms use to leak even if i used a new gasket.. i just fipg'd it and never leaked..

·
Registered
27 Posts
i use vavoline syn power, full sythetic 10w30. it works great . better mileage and better acceleration.

·
Registered
471 Posts
syntec 10w-40 synthetic

but only because my buddy owns a shop and gets it cheap . .. otherwise its $70 per oil change!

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Anyone use 5w50?

1 - 20 of 91 Posts