Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have a greddy fmic from my previous 7m motor, i am doing the 1J swap and am thinking about doing the piping myself, i was wondering if someone sells a good kit or should i just do the *bay universal thing??? Thanks..

·
Registered
596 Posts
*bay universal all the way, super cheap. its just piping ya know.... i got a kit from a seller in which i got to choose all the diffrent bends i wanted and sizes, including couplers and t bolt clamps for like 80 bucks

·
2 Rotors,1 Turbo,No Equal
428 Posts
Talk to Randy at BIC. He just finished my 1JZ FMIC setup and has the jigs to make more if there's people wanting em. He can also possibly do a hard pipe kit for the stock 1JZ IC. Just get in touch with him and see what he can do for ya. I opted for 2.5" Stainless Steel piping and it looks great!

Derek

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Driftmotion for the universal piping. It's cheap, polished, plus thier kit comes w/ piping, clamps and couplers.

·
Banned
330 Posts
ebay 3 inch integra piping kit ,little of a overkill for the twins but it should be good for my single setup

·
JetFire
5,396 Posts
I'm using *bay piping also. I have 2.5" on the hot and 3" on the cold. VIP Garage did all the fabing and welding, I'll get some pics soon.

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Here is the pics BIC 1jz IC kit from Derek1224's car that I just finnished last night. 2.5" brushed SS, 24x8x3.5" Precision IC. Will be available soon.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
I just had a 2.5" aluminized steel powerdercoated.. just got u bends and cut them up..

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Bic any mods to the body, Mine I had to cut some away to get to fit over the a/c line and up in the undercovers?

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
Yes the drivers side lower baffle had to be trimmed a bit similar to yours, but not as much, also the frame did not have to be notched like your pic , mine goes undernieth.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
ahh.. nice! yea i went crazy cutting (was going to place bov right there, but moved a bit further up so didn't need to cut that much)

Looks very nice man! :bigthumb:

·
428 Posts
Thanks for posting up the pics Randy and thanks again! :wavey:

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
You ready to produce these yet Randy??

·
ma70-7m=1JZ
2,517 Posts
You ready to produce these yet Randy??
Just about, I made jigs for the piping when I made the kit for Derek1224's car. I should have a production kit ready this summer.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
coo coo...better late than never ;) Just playin'. Looking forward to it!

·
428 Posts
The quality on this kit is amazing. They welds are great and everything fits so well. You guys won't be dissappointed when this kit comes available all of you!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts